30% Discount for stays until March 31, 2021
(season's minimum nights required)
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR SPECIAL:
Stay 5 nights or more enjoy 30% off*
Stay 7 nights or more enjoy 35% off*
Stay 14 nights or more enjoy 40% off*
*Stay Period: 18 December 2020 to 05 January 2021
These promotion are not reflected in the rates.
We are also offering early bird and last minute promotions. Discounts are not yet applied. Message us for more details!
* Promotions are subject to availability, are not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other promotions and programs unless otherwise stipulated.
** Luxury Villas and Homes reserves the right to terminate or amend promotional details without prior notice.
Offering a unique experience on Samui's island paradise, Baan Samlarn is situated within the luxury complex of Dhevatara Cove. Featuring panoramic sunset views of the Gulf of Thailand, expansive outdoor living spaces, and stylishly decorated interiors, it balances its traditional Ayutthaya architectural style with high-end modern conveniences. Ideal for families, this villa features five superb bedroom suites accommodating ten guests. We love its fabulous great room housed in a pavilion that features French doors, a high vaulted ceiling and abundant natural light streaming in through cathedral windows, opening out onto the pool and oceanfront lawn. The large swimming pool and hot tub are framed in a teak deck, whilst the open-air dining sala beckons for al fresco days and night out in the ocean air. All guest rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated, opening out to the terrace, gardens or a private balcony, and enjoy superb en-suite bathrooms, some with al fresco showers.
Guests love the beach-side dinners prepared by personal chef and magnificent views from an award-winning estate. Plus, Baan Samlarn is located approximately 45 minutes’ drive from Samui International Airport.
All villas at Dhevatara Cove are of immense proportions, similar in style and rest next to each other along a private beachfront. It can be rented together, making it the perfect retreat whether you’re looking for a small family affair or weddings, corporate getaways, wellness retreats and events.
>> HEALTH AND SAFETY OF GUESTS AND STAFF <<
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in.
- To further ensure your safety in line with international cleanliness standards, prior to check in we will professionally disinfect hard surface areas with a spray gun to ensure all areas are duly covered. A non-toxic, medical grade spray so you can be assured of a safe and clean stay.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks are available on request.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, visor and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in.
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital.
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B.
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!