HOT DEAL: 40% off for stays from now until 17 December 2020 (season's minimum nights required).
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR SPECIAL:
30% off for stays from 18 December 2020 until 10 January 2021 (season's minimum nights required).
These promotions are not reflected in rates.
We are also offering early bird, last minute, and long stay promotions. Message us for more details!
Sitting stylishly just steps from Baan Talay beach is La Lagune, a chic five-bedroom beachfront getaway. Offering everything from an oceanfront infinity pool complete with kiddy slide, personal gym and a private tennis court to a gorgeous al fresco seating area and coconut tree hammocks, this is your best bet for the ultimate in relaxing holidays. Choose from five en-suite bedrooms where the Master bathroom has a jet tub and the rest with al fresco showers. Whether you're lazing in the living spaces that feel like a seamless extension of the outdoor living areas thanks to fold-away glass panels, or pottering about the fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchen, you will feel perfectly at ease and want for nothing. Your very own villa manager, housekeeper, personal Thai chef, and daily continental breakfast will see to that!
This villa, having a direct beach access, no neighbours, private pool, tennis court and a gourmet kitchen with dining table for 12, is suitable for well-traveled families and group of friends who like the idea of seclusion and privacy to add to the comfort and enjoyment of their tropical getaway.
>> HEALTH AND SAFETY OF GUESTS AND STAFF <<
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks are available on request.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, visor and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in.
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital.
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B.
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!