LAST MINUTE HOT DEAL:
35% off for stays from September to 17 December 2020, with 2 minimum nights stay is required and must book by 30 September 2020.
This promotion is not reflected in rates. Message us for more details!
Villa Manggala is a 3-bedroom 3-bathroom Joglo-style villa in Canggu. There is also an additional wooden limasan spa room on the second floor to add to the villa’s unique design. The villa’s private pool invites you in through the main doorway and at the heart of the villa is the beautiful open-air living space with kitchen and dining area.
Designed for families and chic travellers looking for casual charm in the heart of Canggu, Villa Manggala is only a short distance from Berawa Beach and is surrounded by restaurants and shops that you can walk to. From taking in those spectacular Balinese sunsets by the pool to lounging with a book in the airy living area, or turning cartwheels in the tropical garden before a relaxing massage in the quaint spa room, this cozy villa feels like home (but better) from the moment you step in.
>> HEALTH AND SAFETY <<
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in
- To further ensure your safety in line with international cleanliness standards, prior to check in we will professionally disinfect hard surface areas with a spray gun to ensure all areas are duly covered. A non-toxic, medical grade spray so you can be assured of a safe and clean stay.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks provided upon check in.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, face shield and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!.