LAST MINUTE HOT DEAL:
Up to 50% off for stays from now until June 30, 2021 and
Up to 40% for stays from July 1 to September 30, 2021;
with 2 minimum nights stay required.
Promotions are not reflected the rates.
Early Bird, Last Minute and Long Stay promotions are also available, message us for more details!
Villa Melissa is a stately five-bedroom beachfront villa in Canggu. As one of the five exclusive Pantai Lima Estate villas, Villa Melissa is the epitome of tropical luxury and barefoot living. This stunning property is considered to be one of the best beach villas in Canggu. Walk along the long entranceway, past the two en-suite garden rooms and you will be greeted by the prize jewel of the villa – the breathtaking sea view.
In addition to the three luxurious en-suite bedrooms that overlook the ocean, the living room and two sea-facing pools also take full advantage of the crashing waves and sunset views. The villa is decorated in a tasteful blend of contemporary and antique Balinese furniture. Villa Melissa’s modern yet laid back ambience befits only the most discerning travellers accustomed to luxury away from home and in the tropics.
>> HEALTH AND SAFETY <<
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in
- To further ensure your safety in line with international cleanliness standards, prior to check in we will professionally disinfect hard surface areas with a spray gun to ensure all areas are duly covered. A non-toxic, medical grade spray so you can be assured of a safe and clean stay.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks provided upon check in.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, face shield and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!.