Villa Melissa is one of the villas that makes up the fabulous Pantai Lima Estate. The epitome of luxurious beachfront living, the Villa Melissa is considered to be one of the best beach villa in Canggu. 3 of its 5 luxurious en-suite bedrooms overlooks the ocean, a view that also greats you at the end of the long walkway of the entrance of the house as the scent of incense wafts in the air from the house temple. Decorated in a blend of contemporary and antique Balinese furniture, it’s a modern yet comfortable ambiance spread out over 2 capacious levels that makes you feel like you’re at home.
Pantai Lima Estate comprises five standalone luxury villas that extend to over 1.6 hectares, or 4 acres (the size of 2 football fields!).
Shared facilities at Pantai Lima Estate include a tennis court with night-lighting (4 tennis rackets are available to be shared among the 5 villas and each villa has its own tennis balls tube), a gym with a variety of fitness equipment, and a 250 sqm seminar room.
Villa Melissa consists of 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet. If more rooms are needed, guests can book 5 rooms in Villa Ambra; 5 rooms in Villa Mary; 6 rooms in Villa Sound of the Sea; 6 rooms in Villa Waringin.
The kitchen features gas hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, icemaker, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster, juicer and water dispenser.
The villa has two pools, a 135 sqm infinity pool perfect for relaxing and fitness, and another shallow pool ideal for toddlers and infants.
The bale can also be transformed into a completely private massage pavilion and indulge in any spa treatments.
- Maximum number of guests: 35 seated or 40 for cocktails.
- Event fees: USD 2500++ and IDR 6,000,000 for local community banjar fee.
- Curfew: 12 AM for live bands, DJs or amplified music.
- Remarks: Minimum length of stay required: 3 nights in Low & Shoulder, 5 nights in High and 7 nights in Peak. Approved event organizer must be appointed.
- Public events with ticket sales are not allowed at any time.
- Security deposit to be paid upon arrival to the villa. This amount of USD 3000 will be used to cover cost of service or replacement in case of damage or breakage to the property during the event (pre and after) takes place. This amount is 100% refundable if there are no damages to the property. You may choose one of two options, to be provided upon arrival at the villa in cash or to provide your credit card details to us so that we may hold the security deposit on your behalf.
- Villa Melissa is one of the five luxury villas of Pantai Lima Estate that can host large events of up to 80 guests, with 54 staying on site to keep everyone together. Further information will be provided upon request.
- Rates include welcome drink, WiFi, use of tennis court & gym (communal features), services by villa team and use of a 5 seater car with driver for 8 hours a day (excluding petrol).
- Private chef service excluding grocery cost + 15% handling fee.
- Fast Track at Airport is available at USD 55 nett per person.
- Return airport transfer service (maximum of 4 persons + luggage) available on request at USD 54 nett per booking.
Compulsory Refundable Security Deposit
- A security deposit of USD 500 may be payable on arrival to cover the cost of any damage or breakages, and other services.
The security deposit will be returned at the time of departure, less any such costs.
Child Policy & Extra Bedding
- Extra bed is available at USD 35 nett per bed per night. Maximum of 2 extra beds.
- One (1) baby cot and one (1) high chair are complimentary.
- Additional baby cot is charged at USD 10 per unit per day and additional high chair is charged at USD 5 per unit per day.
- Babysitting service available on request at USD 55 nett per day.
- Rates quoted refer to the maximum occupancy of the villa, as shown in the provided publication and invoice. The number of persons (adults and children) staying at the Property must not exceed the maximum number of sleeping places indicated in the booking confirmation and reservation voucher, unless specifically authorized in writing. Exceeding the number may invalidate any insurance policy on the Property. Entry or access to the Property may be refused or limited where the number of guests exceeds the stated requirement. No pets are allowed unless agreed in writing in advance..