LAST MINUTE HOT DEAL:
35% off for stays from September to 17 December 2020, with 2 minimum nights stay is required and must book by 30 September 2020.
Promotion is not reflected in rates. Early Bird and Last Minute promotion are also available. Message us for more details!
A stunning and stylish beach villa, Villa Nonnavana is an immaculately designed villa for those who love refined spaces, and want to be close to the action but prefer to take a step away from the noise. The villa is decked out in a mixture of elements and textures – smooth cement, organic rattan, warm wooden tones, chic tiles and punctuated by metallics with lots of natural light permeating through each space and contrasted by clean, modern lines and lush greenery all around.
The four chic en-suite bedrooms are set around a central private pool. Three of the bedrooms have large king-sized beds, while the fourth is a designated kid’s room with a bunk bed. Each of the bathrooms is masterfully designed with poured concrete and beautiful stonework.
The spacious open-plan living and dining areas are a fabulous spot to kick back, with the dual-story living area providing lots of light and the indoor garden and floor-to-ceiling glass walls ensuring you feel at one with the outside world. As charming as the interiors are, a favourite nook to unwind in is undoubtedly the outdoor bale, complete with hammock, adjacent to the 7x4-metre pool.
This home not only gets its soothing atmosphere from its design, but also from its brilliant position in buzzing and trendy Batu Bolong. Down a quiet and private alley behind the delightful Deus Ex Machina café, which has some of the best coffee in Bali, Villa Nonnavana is just around the corner Batu Bolong’s restaurants, cafes, boutiques, yoga retreats and surf beach. Guests can get their fix of pastries at Monsieur Spoon, go vegetarian at The Shady Shack, clean at Café Organic, shop the bazaars at Old Mans or head out and enjoy the legendary all-day barbecue, views, waves and music at Echo Beach Club.
>> HEALTH AND SAFETY <<
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in
- To further ensure your safety in line with international cleanliness standards, prior to check in we will professionally disinfect hard surface areas with a spray gun to ensure all areas are duly covered. A non-toxic, medical grade spray so you can be assured of a safe and clean stay.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks provided upon check in.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, face shield and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!.