Early Bird, Last Minute and Long Stay promotions are available. Message us for more details!
Originally designed by a world-renowned architect as his private home, no corners have been cut and everything has been put in place for enjoyment on all levels. There is a perfect flowing breeze to keep the outdoor entertainment spaces cool due to the clever structural design throughout.
The villa comfortably sleeps 10 adults, although all rooms are more than generous and able to cater for 8 adults and 42children.
>> THE LIVING SPACE
The superb staff have propelled Villa Suami to prominence among the world’s most remarkable destination villas.
The villa comfortably sleeps 12 adults, although all the rooms are more than generous and able to cater for 10 adults and 4
>> THE BEDROOMS
All generously sized en-suite bedrooms are air-conditioned and have Sonos speakers. Three are in the main house with open views on to the garden.
The master bedroom has an expansive terrace for afternoon massages, yoga or sundowner cocktails in peace overlooking the T-shaped swimming pool and rice fields ahead.
Three bedrooms have king size beds and another children room with four single beds. All bathrooms have a bath and shower with pretty tiling and flourishing Bougainvillea amongst other tropical plants and trees for a touch of romance.
Two en-suite king bedrooms are nestled in the garden giving guests complete privacy if wanting to retreat in quiet beauty with their own shaded sitting room and bar area.
>> DINING & SITTING ROOMS
“The kitchen is the heart of every home”. The villa’s kitchen is encased by large glass sliding doors offering a cool dining area to wake up to before the day’s activities around the pool or in the garden.
The Dining Room overlooks the pool and garden whilst easily seating 14 around the table.
The air-conditioned indoor sitting room is perfect for an afternoon snooze after a long and lazy lunch in the sun or a movie in the evening.
The second swimming pool leads to an expansive lawn for kids cartwheels, crocket and cricket offering a holiday for all when the adults need a break with peace of mind the children are having the time of their lives whilst exhausting themselves in the great outdoors to ensure a good nights sleep thereafter!
>> THE GARDEN
Light and airy by day, sublimely lit by night with the view in front providing a dramatic backdrop for all occasions.
The villa is designed for lavish entertaining and is in much demand for events of all sizes from weddings &large family gatherings. Please contact us for further information on how we can help tailor your dream event in style and elegance on all fronts.
Two adorable Golden Retrievers (Milo and Nugget) call Villa Suami home year round. They are very accustomed to people, docile, friendly and have a dense napping schedule. The dogs will overnight in the smaller bedroom by the security guard house.
We can organise everything from surf instructors, yoga teachers, personal trainers and the best beauticians and therapists on the island from massages, acupuncture, hairdressers and more.
We have a range of options we can organise for guests in the villa as well as outside the villa. You will find a list of massage menus and restaurant recommendations in the bedrooms and our staff will happily organise anything for you upon request.
>> HEALTH AND SAFETY <<
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in
- To further ensure your safety in line with international cleanliness standards, prior to check in we will professionally disinfect hard surface areas with a spray gun to ensure all areas are duly covered. A non-toxic, medical grade spray so you can be assured of a safe and clean stay.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks provided upon check in.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, face shield and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!.