Villa Vedas is a luxury contemporary beachfront villa. It has 3 pools and breathtaking ocean views. It is fully staffed with a personal villa manager, 24-hour butler service, maids, gardeners, a private chef and 24-hour security service. It is perfect for families or groups of friends who are looking for a beachside private retreat. It is also suitable for hosting parties and weddings.
Villa Vedas is designed and engineered to feature a breathtaking 22 metre span without any supporting columns in order to provide an unobstructed view right through the property and out to sea. Every element of the villa, from the floating staircases to the artworks, has been meticulously designed. Featuring 5 bedrooms, all with solid stone baths carved from a solid piece of marble and enormous rain showers, a private bar, media room and 3 swimming pools, the villa can comfortably accommodate 10 guests. For tech savvy guests, lighting, music and air-conditioning can all be controlled through your smartphone. The villa offers panoramic views in all directions. Looking out to sea is Java and the setting sun, while ancient rice paddies surround the villa to the north and south, and the stunning Batukaru volcano towers behind.
• Complimentary one-way airport transfer for stays of 4 nights or longer
• Welcome drink, cold towel and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
• Complimentary breakfast each day for 2 persons per room
• Unlimited WiFi
• Butler service from 0700 to 2300
• Full housekeeping service
• Concierge / villa manager service
• 24 hour security
• In house private chef
• Bathroom amenities
• Mini bars in all rooms
• Mineral water during your stay (tap water at the villa is also potable)
• One free baby cot + baby chair (upon request prior to arrival)
• Finns Club Platinum membership (gym, tennis, bowling, discounted golf, Splash Park)
• Two bicycles available for guest use
• Pool table available for guest use
• Complimentary post-booking concierge service to help arrange transport, tours, restaurant reservations, etc.
• 5 airconditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• En-suite bathrooms all have stone baths and rain showers
• 3 swimming pools (including 1 sky pool with glass bottom that can be made clear or opaque)
• Media room
• Private bar
• Show kitchen and commercial kitchen
• Formal dining table that seats 20 guests
• Ocean front bale with alfresco dining overlooking the Indian Ocean
• Gazebo area with BBQ facilities
• Indoor and outdoor sound system with USB connection
• Grocery shopping / pre-stocking of fridge prior to arrival (At cost + 30% handling fee)
• Personal Chef and fully-equipped kitchen (We have a suggested menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Meals at food cost + 30% handling fee. Requests accommodated where possible, including special diets).
• Personal Villa Manager to organise all your needs
• Butler Service
• Chambermaid and housekeeping services
• 24 hour uniformed security
• Babysitting service available upon request
• Laundry and dry cleaning services available upon request
• Additional beds available upon request at USD 50 net per guest per night including breakfast
• 30 kva genset for backup power
• Car and driver available for up to 10 hours a day at a rate of USD 50 net per day
• Massage/spa treatments on villa massage beds upon request
• Private yoga sessions with an accredited instructor upon request
Other things to note
All bookings are assumed to be for normal holiday purposes only, and the Guest agrees that the use of the Property will be limited to this purpose unless otherwise confirmed in writing.
If the Guest is planning to hold an event, such as a wedding or party, additional charges, fees, or security deposit requirements may apply.
Pool decks may be provided by the villa to increase the capacity to up to 200 guests..