HOT DEAL: 40% off for stays from now until 17 December 2020.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR SPECIAL:
30% off for stays from 18 December 2020 until 10 January 2021 (season's minimum nights required).
These promotions are not reflected in rates. We are also offering early bird, last minute, and long stay promotions. Message us for more details!
High on the hills of Koh Samui’s north coast lies Villa Blue View. True to its name, this GFAB-designed villa boasts five luxurious bedrooms that can house up to 12 guests. Striking, contemporary and sophisticated, this beautiful holiday getaway is everything you want and more. Constant sea breezes? Check. Spectacular 180-degree views of the Thai Gulf? Check. Stylish surroundings? Triple check. We’re talking state-of-the-art barbecue unit, 60-inch 3D television, a high-tech Bose sound system, minimalist designs, and a 15m L-shaped infinity-edge swimming pool that matches the exact colour of the sea. If you think that’s too good to be true, you’ll be even more surprised to know that the property is located just 800m from the closest beach, and its private and personalised service is simply the icing on the cake.
We love the outstanding spiral staircase feature, sunken poolside sala, along with the clean lines of each of the five bedrooms. Each guest room boasts a king-size bed and large en-suite bathrooms, although the fifth bedroom can be converted for younger guests thanks to two twin beds and two purpose-built upper bunk beds. Whilst Villa Blue View is stunning at any time of day, come sunset and twilight, it transforms into quite a magical space, so get those cocktails flowing and enjoy.
Guests at Villa Blue View, either a group of friends or large families with older children, enjoy constant sea breezes and astounding views across the glassy waters of the Thai Gulf to the scenic shores of Phangan Island and west to the impressive limestone islets of the famous Ang Thong Marine Park.
>> HEALTH AND SAFETY OF GUESTS AND STAFF <<
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks are available on request.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, visor and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in.
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital.
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B.
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!