Apartment for 6 people in Formigal.
Apartment of 55 m2 in a Swiss-style chalet, with windows that give access to a common garden of the chalet, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the silence and the views.
The main room has a 135 cm bed and an en suite bathroom, it is attic and you can enjoy spectacular views of Los Infiernos. The peaks of Hell are three peaks of three thousand meters that can be considered as the cusp of the Tena Valley. The second room has two 90 cm beds and in the living room there is a 150 cm sofa bed for 2 people and a bathroom, as well as large closets for storing ski equipment or mountain clothes.
The kitchen is equipped with hob, coffee maker, toaster, juicer and dishwasher.
Formigal by KEYWii is located inside the chalet together with 6 other apartments, which allows large groups to be in the same place, and at the same time have independence in their own apartment. Formigal by KEYWii is on the second floor of this villa, next to Sextas, which also houses 6 people. On the ground floor are the apartments La Glera, La Tosquera, Minutar and Huegas. Each one accommodates 4 people.
Formigal Cove by KEYWii is at:
* 35 m from the SKI BUS stop of the chalets - less than 1 min walk. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays a bus leaves the chalets at Sextas at 8: 45h, at 10: 00h, at 12: 00h and at 14: 30h. At 4:00 p.m. a bus from Sextas to the chalets leaves.
* 850 m from the Clock and the main SKI BUS stop - 2 min by car and 13 min walk
* 1.8 km from the Sallent cable car, the Sextas and Marchica car park - 4 min by car
There is an outdoor parking at the door of the chalet and a ski storage on the ground floor.
Aramón Formigal-Panticosa offers a free shuttle service to tracks uninterruptedly covering several routes:
- Formigal Sector - Formigal Urbanization - Sextas-Anayet:
Every day between 8:15 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Uninterrupted service.
* There is a stop in the chalets area of the Urbanization of Formigal: On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays a bus leaves the chalets at Sextas at 8: 45h, at 10: 00h, at 12: 00h and at 14: 30h . At 4:00 p.m. a bus from Sextas to the chalets leaves.
- Panticosa Sector - Argualas Urbanization - Panticosa - Panticosa Cable Car:
Every day between 8:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Uninterrupted service Stop by all the hotels in Panticosa until you reach the cable car.
* Uninterrupted hours, except from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• No smoking
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 5PM
APRÉS-SKI ROUTE SECTOR FORMIGAL
- Marchica - Urbanization Formigal:
Every day from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Uninterrupted service
FORMIGAL SECTOR ROUTE-PANTICOSECTOR SECTOR:
- Formigal-Escarrilla-Panticosa. Between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Uninterrupted service The first bus leaves Panticosa at 8:30 a.m. and the last bus leaves Formigal at 5:30 p.m.
FORMIGAL-SALLENT SECTOR ROUTE
Morning: Departure from Sallent at 8:30 a.m., arrival in Formigal to the Sixth parking lot.
Afternoon: Departure from the parking of Sextas at 4:30 p.m.
The stops in Sallent will be the following: 1 - Nursery, 2 - Marquee, 3 - In front of social housing
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS:
- Departure from Sallent at 8:30 a.m., arrival at Formigal at the Sixth car park
- Departure from Sallent at 9:30 a.m., stop at Sixth
- Departure from Formigal (Sixth) at 1:30 p.m.
- Departure from Formigal (Sixth) at 4:30 p.m.
Interaction with Guests:
Behind all reservations is the fantastic KEYWii team.
They will send you a guide of the house, directions of arrival and recommendations of the area.
They are flexible with the arrival and departure time and if you need anything during your stay, they will make it possible.
KEYWii is a company that offers exclusive accommodations with the necessary services to have an unforgettable stay. They offer unique experiences in the most beautiful environments of Spain. I recommend you take a look at their page.
In KEYWii they know that "the best rental is one that feels like a home and is managed like a hotel."
In the area there is a park to go with the little ones, a tennis court and a quiet environment.
Formigal is a town that belongs to the town of Sallent de Gállego. There are many beautiful villages to visit in the area: The one I like best is Hoz de Jaca. You can also walk in Sallent, Escarrilla or Tramacastilla. The Formigal reservoir is a town that belongs to the town of Sallent de Gállego. There are many beautiful villages to visit in the area: The one I like best is Hoz de Jaca. You can also walk in Sallent, Escarrilla or Tramacastilla. The Búbal reservoir is in a spectacular setting, and Panticosa is also an idyllic place to enjoy the views. In summer you can ascend by Panticosa cable car to the Petrosos area. And once there, you choose. You can make different excursions on foot or, if you prefer, by 4x4 bus to the Iberians of Asnos and Sabucos.
The location is ideal for:
- Make hiking trails through the Tena Valley
- Take the Panticosa cable car and enjoy a 4x4 bus ride to the Ibones or ride a bike to the village on a descent of more than 700 meters of unevenness.
- Visit Lacuniacha, the Fauna Park of the Pyrenees
- Go to the longest double zip line in Europe
- Go to Biescas Aventura, the largest adventure park in the Pyrenees trees, with 8 circuits and more than 80 games
- Disconnect at the Panticosa Spa
- Take an unforgettable tour on the Tena Valley Train (June 18 to October 16)
- Enjoy water activities at the Embarcadero Suscalar
- South Pyrenees Festival, during the month of July
- On the other side of the border, in France, you have the Artouste train, the highest in Europe
Formigal is not a station at the foot of the slopes. To get to the tracks it is essential to go by car or take the bus. The bus stop to the slopes is right in front of the house. "You see the bus arrive and you go out" Comfortable!