Apartment with wifi for 4 people in Formigal, with incredible views.
Bosque Cove by KEYWii is a
* 100 m from the Clock and the SKI BUS stop - 1 minute walk.
* 1.1 km from the Sallent cable car, the Sextas and Marchica parking - 2 minutes by car.
Do you feel like disconnecting? There is a perfect plan waiting for you, where we promise you that you will only connect with nature, recharge batteries and enjoy small pleasures.
Your first experience in the mountains?
We help you organize your getaway!
Bosque by KEYWii stands out for its incredible views of the Aramón Formigal-Panticosa ski resort and for its unbeatable location in the heart of Formigal.
From the terrace you can see the ski slope "Bosque", and a solitary tree at the beginning of the descent, of which I have a photo in the lounge. That`s because I named "Bosque Cove" to my apartment.
With 50 square meters, Bosque by KEYWii accommodates 4 people. It has a room with a double bed of 150 cm, a sofa bed for 2 people, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a magnificent living room with a terrace and amazing views.
There is an elevator. The car is left at the door of the building; It's free.
There is a children's playground 50 meters from the house and the bus stop to the ski slopes is 110 meters away.
Interaction with Guests:
Behind all reservations is the fantastic KEYWii team.
They will send you a guide of the house, directions of arrival and recommendations of the area.
They are flexible with the arrival and departure time and if you need anything during your stay, they will make it possible.
KEYWii is a company that offers exclusive accommodations with the necessary services to have an unforgettable stay. They offer unique experiences in the most beautiful environments of Spain. I recommend you take a look at their page.
In KEYWii they know that "the best rental is one that feels like a home and is managed like a hotel."
The Tena Valley:
There are many beautiful villages to visit in the area: The one I like best is Hoz de Jaca. You can also walk in Sallent, Escarrilla or Tramacastilla. The Búbal reservoir is in a spectacular setting, and Panticosa is also an idyllic place to enjoy the views. In summer you can ascend by Panticosa cable car to the Petrosos area. And once there, you choose. You can make different excursions on foot or, if you prefer, by 4x4 bus to the Iberians of Asnos and Sabocos.
The location is ideal for:
- Make hiking trails through the Tena Valley
- Take the Panticosa cable car and enjoy a 4x4 bus ride to the Ibones or ride a bike to the village on a descent of more than 700 meters of unevenness.
- Visit Lacuniacha, the Fauna Park of the Pyrenees
- Go to the longest double zip line in Europe
- Go to Biescas Aventura, the largest adventure park in the Pyrenees trees, with 8 circuits and more than 80 games
- Disconnect at the Panticosa Spa
- Take an unforgettable tour on the Tena Valley Train (June 18 to October 16)
- Enjoy water activities at the Embarcadero Suscalar
- South Pyrenees Festival, during the month of July
- On the other side of the border, in France, you have the Artouste train, the highest in Europe
The ski slopes are 20 minutes away by car.
The bars, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy and ski rental shops are under the house, 1 minute walk.
The Avanza bus company has several connections between Biescas and other destinations. It is best to check the schedules and tours on their website.
For a correct use of the house and a good coexistence with the neighbors, all RULES OF USE AND HIRING OF THE HOUSE must be met without exception:
• No smoking
• Banned parties
• Check-in after 6PM.