Chalet for 8 people in Formigal, surrounded by mountains.
Fir Cove by KEYWii is at:
* 350 m from the SKI BUS stop of the chalets - 5 minutes walk. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays a bus leaves the chalets at Sextas at 8: 45h, at 10: 00h, at 12: 00h and at 14: 30h. At 4:00 p.m. a bus from Sextas to the chalets leaves.
* 1.2 km from the Clock and the main SKI BUS stop - 4 min by car and 20 minutes walk
* 2.3 km from the Sallent cable car, the Sextas and Marchica car park - 5 minutes by car
Chalet renovated in January 2018, in the most exclusive area of Formigal.
It can accommodate 8 people, but the beds are not all for adults.
On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with access to a terrace, the entrance hall and the kitchen, which is fully equipped with a washing machine, dishwasher, induction and crockery.
The chimney cannot be used.
On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower. The main room has a 180 cm bed and an a suite bathroom and the other two rooms have two 90 beds and the shared bathroom in the hallway.
Some second stairs take you to the attic, attic, with 2 trundle beds, that is, 4 beds. These 4 beds are 80 cm beds (not comfortable for adults).
You can access the whole house. In the storage room you can leave the skis. The car is left at the door of the house, but it is not a covered garage.
There is a children's playground 50 meters from the house and the bus stop to the ski slopes is 350 meters away.
Aramón Formigal-Panticosa offers a free shuttle service to tracks uninterruptedly covering several routes:
-Sector Formigal - Urbanization Formigal - Sextas-Anayet:
Every day between 8:15 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Uninterrupted service.
* There is a stop in the chalets area of the Urbanization of Formigal: On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays a bus leaves the chalets at Sextas at 8: 45h, at 10: 00h, at 12: 00h and at 14: 30h . At 4:00 p.m. a bus from Sextas to the chalets leaves.
- Panticosa Sector - Argualas Urbanization - Panticosa - Panticosa Cable Car:
Every day between 8:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Uninterrupted service Stop by all the hotels in Panticosa until you reach the cable car.
* Uninterrupted hours, except from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
APRÉS-SKI ROUTE SECTOR FORMIGAL
- Marchica - Urbanization Formigal:
Every day from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Uninterrupted service
FORMIGAL SECTOR ROUTE-PANTICOSA SECTOR
- Formigal-Escarrilla-Panticosa. Between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Uninterrupted service The first bus leaves Panticosa at 8:30 a.m. and the last bus leaves Formigal at 5:30 p.m.
FORMIGAL-SALLENT SECTOR ROUTE
Morning: Departure from Sallent at 8:30 a.m., arrival in Formigal to the Sixth parking lot.
Afternoon: Departure from the parking of Sextas at 4:30 p.m.
The stops in Sallent will be the following: 1 - Nursery, 2 - Marquee, 3 - In front of social housing
Weekends and holidays:
- Departure from Sallent at 8:30 a.m., arrival at Formigal at the Sixth car park
- Departure from Sallent at 9:30 a.m., stop at Sixth
- Departure from Formigal (Sixth) at 1:30 p.m.
- Departure from Formigal (Sixth) at 4:30 p.m.
Interaction with Guests:
Behind all reservations is the fantastic KEYWii team.
They will send you a guide of the house, directions of arrival and recommendations of the area.
They are flexible with the arrival and departure time and if you need anything during your stay, they will make it possible.
KEYWii is a company that offers exclusive accommodations with the necessary services to have an unforgettable stay. They offer unique experiences in the most beautiful environments of Spain. I recommend you take a look at their page.
In KEYWii they know that "the best rental is one that feels like a home and is managed like a hotel."
In the area there is a park to go with the little ones, a tennis court and a quiet environment where to make snowmen and play with the sleds.
Formigal is a town that belongs to the town of Sallent de Gállego. There are many beautiful villages to visit in the area: The one I like best is Hoz de Jaca. You can also walk in Sallent, Escarrilla or Tramacastilla.
Panticosa is also an idyllic place to enjoy the views. In summer you can ascend by Panticosa cable car to the Petrosos area. And once there, you choose. You can make different excursions on foot or, if you prefer, by 4x4 bus to the Iberians of Asnos and Sabocos.