HOT DEAL: 45% off for stays from now until 17 December 2020 (season's minimum nights required).
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR SPECIAL:
30% off for stays from 18 December 2020 until 10 January 2021 (season's minimum nights required).
These promotions are not reflected in rates.
We are also offering last minute discounts. Message us for more details!
Located in an exclusive estate and set on a clifftop against the backdrop of Phuket’s Northwest Coast, Villa Praison offers idyllic island living. Split over two levels, this contemporary Thai luxe villa has rooms for eight adults and eight children, and offers breathtaking views over the lush forest and out to sea.
Enter through the upper level and relish the high ceilings and three sliding-glass walls of the formal living room and its wraparound balcony, perfect for gazing over your kingdom - cocktail in hand. Enjoy lavish Thai meals prepared by the villa chef in the tropical dining room with seating for twelve.
Descending down a spiral staircase, protected by a stone wall, leave formalities behind and discover a world of relaxation. Outside sit on a daybed within the shaded living sala or dine out, and let tropical breezes wash over. Take a dip within the 12.5 x 6-metre infinity pool that extends past the deck and seemingly disappears into the trees. When you need a respite from outdoor living, step back into the game room, which is equipped with two lounge areas and pool table, making it the perfect place for adult
and child alike to spend the evening hours.
The bedrooms of Villa Praison are spread across the two levels. The large master bedroom rests on the upper floor and features a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious bathroom featuring a wall of windows, letting in the sun, but retaining privacy. On the lower level, find the remaining bedrooms, each with ensuite bathroom and direct access poolside. Down the hall, the fifth bedroom is a children’s dormitory with four bunks sleeping eight - ideal for sleepovers.
With impeccable service, spacious rooms, western vantage for perfect sunsets and its great location with it just minutes from Banana Leaf beach and next to Trisara Resort, Villa Praison is a true retreat for groups and large families.
>> HEALTH AND SAFETY OF GUESTS AND STAFF <<
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks are available on request.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, visor and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in.
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital.
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B.
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!