The Hidden Wooded Ranch, Close to LU, Downtown and U of Lynchburg - 3BD/1BA
This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home is located off of Old Forest Rd. Great Mid-Town Lynchburg location! Close to the University of Lynchburg and Liberty University and Downtown. Hardwood floors throughout the main level. Unfinished basement for storage. Huge screened-in porch! HVAC less than two years old. Central heat/air. Come relax in our comfortable wooded retreat, located in a beautiful and quiet neighborhood, just minutes from everything you need. Let yourself in with a private access code, connect to high-speed wifi, and enjoy free online digital channels as well as access your own subscription channels directly through apps on the TV like NETFLIX, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Sling TV, Disney Plus, and many others. Host family and friends gathering around the fire pit and grill area. Brew a cup of morning coffee to enjoy on our spacious screened-in porch and watch for the morning deer family. Recently renovated and furnished so you will feel like home to entertain, study, read, or enjoy space apart while planning your next adventure.
PETS: WE LOVE dogs, but PETS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED, a $50 flat rate per dog. Dogsitting about $25/day, should be older than 18 months (due to house training), Should be under 50 pounds (we can talk)), TREATMENT: fleas & ticks (must be treated within 2 weeks of arrival), NOISE (barking that would disturb others and so we prefer you not leave the dog alone on the property) (we may be able to arrange a sitter if you need one), AGGRESSION: (strictly enforced), and general dirt (no pets on white bedding (pet stains are charged to Credit Card on file) and prompt pooper-scooper required). NO PETS ALLOWED ON THE FURNITURE OR IN THE BEDS…
• PRE-ARRIVAL – Bring Warm Socks or Slippers, Sleeping Bag for child's loft bed, Bike Helmuts, Kayak Rack, Games, Medication & Lotions, etc.
• See THINGS TO DO: Downtown Lynchburg Events, Academy Arts Events; Liberty University Events; University of Lynchburg; Little Known Attractions, Lynchburg Guide
• ARRIVAL - After 3 pm – (Back Left Side Porch Door – Keybox on the wall next to the door – CODE 9999) (Please turn off lights and HEAT/AC down when leaving)
• LINENS & TOWELS – We provide Basic Linens & Towels for Queen & Full Sized Beds, If using Single Loft Bed &/or Queen Air Mattress, bring sleeping bags and pillows. (Bring Extra Outdoor Towels if you will need them as ours are NOT allowed outside – Washer Dryer in Master Bedroom)
• QUIET HOURS 10 pm-9 am (Outdoor Area Quiet for Neighbors Please)
• SUPPLIES – we provide starter paper goods, coffee, spices, etc (additional supplies not provided but Walmart just 5 minutes away).
• REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY – no additional guests
• SMOKING – NO SMOKING ($100 Fine)
• RECYCLING - TOWN REQUIRE to please separate trash, glass, cans, plastic & cardboard in recycle bin
• CHECK OUT - Before 10 am – (Please Wash Dishes, Put Furniture back to the original location, Put Linens & Towels by Washer & Dryer, Compile Trash and Sort Recycling into bins, Turn off lights, AC/HEAT, Leave Door in Lockbox and doors locked)
• DOGS – (Pre-Approval Required) flea treatment, no barking, off beds, not left alone, must be PreApproved
• CANCELLATIONS – PERMITTED & REFUNDABLE, must notify in writing (Lessor acknowledgment required). Lessor will then make a reasonable effort to re-rent contracted time & rate. If able to re-rent at the same time, at the same rate, there shall be a $50 cancellation fee and funds will be returned. If Lessor is unable to re-rent the canceled period, the Tenant(s) is responsible for the TOTAL rental amount including taxes, which shall be due in accordance with this Agreement. Early departure for any reason does not warrant any refund of rent, deposit or fees of any kind.
• PARKING – (Onsite MAX 3 CARS ONLY).
We are hidden away in the heart of Lynchburg in a rural setting just 10 minutes to downtown tall buildings and culture. Lynchburg is located in the Central Virginia region at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and close to the Sparkling Waters of the Historic James River and Smith Mountain Lake. Blue-hued morning mist hugs the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains, the Appalachian Trail, and heritage sights for Patriarchs of Old. Civil War hero’s whisper their tales through evening programs and living museums in this, the richest of American Historical regions both from the Nation Forming Revolutionary Period and into the Nation Refining Crucible of the Civil War. Lynchburg is known as the "City of Seven Hills." and was once one of the MOST wealthy communities in America. Scenic Wineries, our Microbrewery Row, Spectacular Hiking, and cultural events abound in this area. Lynchburg is the home of Randolph College, Lynchburg College, Virginia University of Lynchburg, and Liberty University, and is a center of cultural activities such as concerts, plays, lecture series, and art shows. Thomas Jefferson's Poplar Forest is in Lynchburg, the home of Anne Spencer - the Harlem Renaissance poet - and Dr. Jerry Falwell's Thomas Road Baptist Church. Lynchburg is the launch site every summer for the Batteaux Festival, where crews dressed in period clothing use poles to navigate their batteaux down to Richmond on the James River. .