A perfectly located 2nd floor luxurious, modern apartment close to local restaurants, the beach, the harbour and overlooking the palm-tree lined promenade, The chic interior is finished in grey and white tones complemented with classy black worktops in the kitchen area. It’s well-appointed with high quality furnishings to ensure your every comfort. No same sex groups please.
Please note the apartment is not part of the main Abbey Sands development (which is adjacent) and does not include a balcony.
Take relaxing evening strolls along the seafront or soak up the atmosphere during the day with a stop at one of the cafés along the sweeping promenade. Torquay is a popular holiday resort with all ages so whether you’re travelling as a family or with friends there’s something that everyone will love."
• Large living area with fantastic sea views
• Open plan with the kitchen and dining area
• Furnished with a sofa, a large coffee table and electric fire
• Features a large 50" flatscreen TV with Freeview, Xbox games console, wifi, music system (docking station)
• Double Sofa bed with storage
• Modern kitchen space with granite worktops, cupboards, 1.5 sink, double oven with glass electric hob
• Lots of work space and storage and stunning views across the bay
• Features a breakfast bar, seating four, coffee machine, an electric fan assisted oven, microwave, fridge freezer, iron/ironing board, kettle and a toaster (not to forget a velux window)
• Dining area doubles as a breakfast bar with the kitchen area where you can enjoy stunning sea views
• Open plan with the lounge and kitchen with seating for four guests
• Quiet bedroom at the rear of the apartment
• Features a double bed, a wardrobe, bed side tables, lamps and TV
• 2 chest of drawers, dressing table, with mirror and stool, large storage cupboard, fan, remote controlled heating
• Window to rear with black out blinds
• Single bed with one chest of drawers, lamp and TV
• Large wardrobe with full length mirror, remote controlled heating, fan, steamer iron, hairdryer and clothes airer
• Velux window with black out blinds
• Electric shower cubicle
• Large light up mirror, heated towel rail and shelving
Guests will have full private use of the apartment
The apartment is located directly above the Fish and Chip shop and directly to the right of the new Abbey Crescent high rise apartments in the shape of a curve. There is a keysafe located next to the door to the left of the fish and chip shop and a access key code will be provided on the day of the guest arrival.
There is no allocated with the apartment but it is possible to pull in and drop off bags before moving to the pay & display car park at the rear of the building
Parking permits can also be purchased online from Torbay Council
Interaction with Guests:
Sandybanks Loft is professionally managed by Fresh Escapes. A Devon based privately owned Vacation Rental and Management company who are here to ensure your stay runs as smoothly as possible.
Sandbanks Loft is in one of the best locations in Torquay because of its direct views over the beach and bay but also because it is on the main promenade next to some of the best restaurants that Torquay has to offer such as the Bistrot Pierre, Las Iguanas, On the Rocks, Visto Lounge and Pierpoint all of which have an excellent ratings by locals and tourists new to the bay. You can take a short talk down the promenade to the stunning new Marina or simply relax on the beach adjacent to the apartment. There is even a Theatre which is a stones throw.. You really are in the best position in Torquay without question
Walking is a must. Buses are local and also the Torquay train station is about 5 minutes walk.
Other Things to Note:
There is also another apartment below Sandybanks Loft (called Sandybanks and sleeps 6) which is managed by Fresh Escapes so if you want to organise a larger booking both apartments can be booked on Airbnb and managed through Fresh Escapes
• No use of the Spa (if applicable) after 10pm.
• No music to be played outside at any time
• Please keep noise, inside the property to a minimum after 10pm.
• Please remove your shoes before entering the propert.y
• No smoking in the property.
• The number of occupants is not to exceed the occupancy level set for this property as this will void the Owners house policy insurances..